Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a couple more cards!

This one is for the weekly digi image challenge on Designed 2 Delight...I am hoping I made the deadline...I fell asleep before making my post. :(  I think I am ok, though :)


This was a quickie, not my best work.
pre made card- Colorbok, printed transparency card sheet-Colorbok (I tore it so it would fit to the sides of the card. Sharpies, misc. ribbon and button, German scrap trim by ARTchix studios, Digi stamp and sentiment by Designed 2 Delight! (also for OPERATION WRITE HOME)


This next card is NOT for OPERATION WRITE HOME, We are in the beginning of "Fishing Flea Market" season. Ron and I are vendors, I make crafty stuff and gift items, he makes sinkers, lures, rigs, jigs etc. I am starting to resupply my inventory, and making new items as well.  BUT, I digress...
this card was made with the sketch from I {heart} 2 Stamp "Sketch for you to try"...
This is a 5.5"sq. card. Card stock by STAMPIN' UP and California Paper Goods (Gold mica), Printed paper-unknown, bl;ue painted and sanded German Scrap Medallions by ARTchix studios,
 Sanded brass-tone fleur de lis brads. Circle punch by Creative memories, Scalloped circle punch by EKSuccess, sentiment by My Sentiments Exactly, Penguin by Inky Antics

No comments: